HAPPY IPSD Brothers!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterD

Reaction score
...Hope all you folks have a great IPSD and will enjoy it to the fullest! :cheers: :sunny: :cheers:

Thanks for reminding us !! It was not noted on my wall calendar and I would have missed it !!  :twisted: :twisted: 

Let's get some pics of Brothers celebrating! I'm at the day job all day so I'd like to live vicariously through you guys. :p

Happy IPSD! I enjoyed a few bowls this morning before coming to work at my smoke-free campus. I plan on several more this evening in my favorite pipes.

I hope you all get to enjoy a bowl on this wonderful day!! Break out the expensive pipes and vintage tobacco!  :cheers: 

dshpipes":vp8cybwd said:
Let's get some pics of Brothers celebrating! I'm at the day job all day so I'd like to live vicariously through you guys. :p
Same here. I will have a bowl later on after I get home.

By all means..a bowl of vintage and and great pipe...sounds like heaven.

let's see, made three pipe-related orders, smoked a rare workday morning pipe (Germain medium flake), and popped a tin of Embarcadero for the drive home!

Cheers! Enjoy your rubbing, packing, lighting, puffing, tamping, fluffing, sipping, billowing, and lunting! 8) 

DrumsAndBeer":l950uswl said:
mejoshee":l950uswl said:
and lunting! 
You learn something new every day here. I had to look this up.  :D 
I had to look it up as well -- apparently that's how I do 90% of my pipe smoking.  :lol!: 

Celebrated with Boswells new blend Cupcake in a Bowell Freehand. Light em up Brothers!!!

In my Savinelli Porto Cervo 320KS a bowl of Prairie Wind. Bless you brothers and sisters one and all.

Member Grrrr setup a pipe night at a West Virginia cigar bar along with some guys from another pipe forum (PipeSmokersForums). The place was great, we had the lounge to ourselves and the owner had some great food and even some booze. We all brought lots of tobacco to try, even some Semois (interesting, but not my cup of tea).

DrT999":4tw92989 said:
DrumsAndBeer":4tw92989 said:
mejoshee":4tw92989 said:
and lunting! 
I had to look it up as well -- apparently that's how I do 90% of my pipe smoking.  :lol!: 
New word acquired!

I could spare the rest of you from looking it up.

gravel":1w5sat6k said:
DrT999":1w5sat6k said:
DrumsAndBeer":1w5sat6k said:
mejoshee":1w5sat6k said:
and lunting! 
New word acquired!

I could spare the rest of you from looking it up.
But you didn't :p oh well, a little searching never hurt anyone.  :lol!: 

riff raff":79db8oly said:
Member Grrrr setup a pipe night at a West Virginia cigar bar along with some guys from another pipe forum (PipeSmokersForums).  The place was great, we had the lounge to ourselves and the owner had some great food and even some booze.  We all brought lots of tobacco to try, even some Semois (interesting, but not my cup of tea).  

So Al, which one is you?