Happy New Year!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddler

Reaction score
A very happy New Year to all the brothers - may 2011 be an even better year.

Yes indeed, Happy New Year to everyone here and may 2011 be the best ever.

Right now I would settle for enough rain to fill the lake, or even just put 4' back in so I can get my boat back in the water and out of the slings where it's hanging over the mud.

Also hope my tying can slow down some, but it's not looking like that now as my January is already booked and has been for the last few weeks.

Skip

Happy New Year, Brothers! May many stupendous smokes loom before thee in the coming year!

Peace and Light,

TB

Afterthought: "May many stupendous smokes loom before thee?" Man, sometimes I get a little carried away. Must be this industrial strength coffee I'm drinking. Either that or my fridge is leaking freon again.

Stay safe out there, friends, they're lots-o-crazies with impaired abilities driving cars! Yes, I know there's lots-o-crazies with impaired abilities here on our board as well, :lol: but at least they can't hit you with a large piece of metal at 80 mph!

Natch

Trout Bum":bxa2roem said:
Happy New Year, Brothers! May many stupendous smokes loom before thee in the coming year!

Peace and Light,

TB

Afterthought: "May many stupendous smokes loom before thee?" Man, sometimes I get a little carried away. Must be this industrial strength coffee I'm drinking. Either that or my fridge is leaking freon again.
:lol!: Have a great one Trout Bum! :cheers: :drunken: :cheers:

May we all attract everything into our lives we wish for, including a more charitable heart.

:D My wife and I would like to wish each and every one of you a very happy and blessed new year!