Happy of Bastidge Day!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the executive order says what AJ believes it says, but I provided the name of it, dig and see what you think. I've been wrong before.

I've started many RR threads, but I seldom move them there.
We have in the past unwisely moved threads to the RR because they got out of hand, or someone crybabied or perhaps because someone was a little too vigorous...
I don't believe this cropped up inside of another conversation, I don't think it's overly scandalous, it seems fairly equal in hating on all politicians, and no one is name calling, etc etc. I'm not moving it but that doesn't guarantee Mister E, or Carlos, or one of the other sane mods wont come along and nip it in the bud,

Cool. Thanks and I'll look up that order. There have been so many executive orders of late it's hard to sort them all out.....

I'm forgot to comment of Turkey.  Lol

I'm not sure what is going on today, but BBC claims Turkey has suffered military coups in 60,71,80, 93. Seems like they skipped 2000 and 2010. Pretty volatile.
Turkey being a member of NATO really ratchets this up...
I know it's a horrible thing to turn your back on your fellow man, but I hope beyond hope Obama has enough sense to let the rest of the World fix this one.

I just read through that order, and it really doesn't say anything that the U.S. hasn't already been doing, and none of it on our own soil......

Yah, Turkey, and for that matter a good deal of the Middle East is under fire or against the ropes at one time or another. Poor folks, I'm thankful I don't live there...