Happy St. Pat's Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Have a great St. Pat's Day, brought to you by Thomas Griffin & Delia Tierney, Married 1888,my great grand parents who immigrated to Boston , remember Michael Collins!
Pacem en Ireland! :no:

Happy St Pattys Day!

A Fitzgerald right here...will be lighting up a celebratory pipe tonight!

-Adam

Top of the Morning to You. My wife claims Irish heritage. Happy St. Paddy's Day.
(I think my side came over on a prison ship that got diverted on it's way to Australia :roll: )

Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone as well, we're all Irish today. Some more than others as the green beer starts to flow.

I remember my Mom always made me wear a shamrock pin with "Erin go Bragh" on it to school when I was in grade school. Just one of the preferably repressed memories from my childhood.

I'll be smoking nothing but Petes today.

A day to remember the Northern Irishmen still subjecated to Imperialist British rule. The atrosities of the past 1000 years is enough to make Stalin, Pol Pot and Chaiman Mao look like gentlmen.

Happy and snake-free St. Patrick's Day to all. For my part, I'm wearing my kilt to bowling league.

Slainte lads!

puros_bran":pcfwyl70 said:
A day to remember the Northern Irishmen still subjecated to Imperialist British rule. The atrosities of the past 1000 years is enough to make Stalin, Pol Pot and Chaiman Mao look like gentlmen.
Truer words have never been spoken. My family is still there (Aunts , Uncles
and countless cousins).

My Mother's family was / is still dealing with the terrorist (loyalists & republicans) B.S.

She left Belfast in '62 and never went back. My Uncles were force forced out of their jobs in the Belfast Shipyards by loyalists.

My Mother's family lost their home in the late sixties, when her neighborhood was "taken off the map" by the Brits w/ soldiers & bulldozers!!!!

It's nice to see that things have gotten "better"......but for how long?

Happy St. Patrick's Day from an AMERICAN of IRISH HERITAGE (First Generation)