Happy Thanksgiving

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipemaker

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I wish everyone a happy, safe and smoke filled day.

Count your blessings.

Mike

Mike,

I hope that you and Wanda have a very blessed day tomorrow and everyday. Enjoy the time with your family and tell everyone hello! No grand baby spoiling! :lol:

Great to see you post!

Mark

Best wishes to each brother and sister of the briar for a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

""We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures." -Thornton Wilder (1897-1975)

A happy and safe Thanksgiving to all and thanks for the board. Wishing everyone a good smoke!

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a safe, fun, food filled weekend.

Being stuffed is ok, as long as your not the turkey.

May we all realize how blessed we really are no matter our circumstance. May God bless everyone of you today and everyday. What a great group of folks here!!!

A very happy and restful holiday to you, your kith and your kin.

Wherever you're going, get there safe.

"He is rich that is satisfied." -Thom. Fuller

Happy Thanksgiving, pipe smoking brothers... Well, today's plan looks like this: start with strong coffee and briar pipe (not sure what baccy yet...), then go trout fishing on private water for eight pound rainbows (no kidding...), then off to friend's house to snack on my famous clam dip, watch football, socialize with friendly folks, then it's TURKEY TIME, with garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade rolls slathered in butter, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, grean bean casserole with those crunchy french fried onion things, plus three kinds of pie. Oh yes, oh my, bring on the football, bring on the gluttony, bring on the sloth!

and they heard him to say as he flew out of sight,
happy turkey to all, and to all a good pipe.

Natch

Hehehehehhe....... Turkey Claus?

I'm bit really so much a Grinch as I am disgusted that its become just another couple days off from work and a turkey. In history 'Thanksgiving' was a day set aside to offer up thanks for all the blessings in our lifes.. Now it mostly about 'who is going to clobber the Lions this year?'

Not to throw a wrench in the gears here gentlemen but Thanksgiving was over a month ago! :cheers:

Many thanks to my "late" american friends :joker:

SmokeyTweed":hhv84f2d said:
Not to throw a wrench in the gears here gentlemen but Thanksgiving was over a month ago! :cheers:

Many thanks to my "late" american friends :joker:
Happy & Safe Thanksgiving to everone. Chris pulling twelve in the cardio unit at work so on my own. Have an invite at a couple of places, but may take the day to reflect on all I have to be truly thankfull for, with of course a pipe or two. S/T, when I lived up in Bayview Idaho, not far fron Canada I had a good friend from 'North of the border', we celebrated both every year, it was great.

Bd

Never Forget!

Wishing everyone a warm and happy Thanksgiving. Hope it goes smoothly . . . . .

A happy holiday to all,let's do some serious smoking today!

Winslow :sunny:

Among the many things for which I am thankful, is the Brothers of Briar. Thanks for letting me be part of the group. Happy Thanksgiving and God bless all, especially those serving in the armed services.