Happy Thanksgiving...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

...to all the Brothers of Briar! :cheers:
Ya'll have a wonderful holiday! :cheers:
May you eat, drink and smoke well! :cheers:
...and if traveling be safe! :cheers:

I'll be back online Monday.

Yes!

Please be safe and enjoy your families! If you don't have one, adopt one. Share with those in need! May all be blessed no matter the circumstance!

I also wish the finest folks on earth, BROTHERS OF BRIAR, a Happy Thanksgiving. We all have much to be thankful for.
Doc

Happy Thanksgiving to all here, Mary & I are having a friend over , She is prego with two small ones and no husband, and one of Mary's friends a bag lady!! :D Ken :tongue:
Pacem myFriends! :tongue:

A happy Turkey Day to all!!!! :cheers: Heading out of town for family, friends, frivolity, and fun!!!! Be back online Monday. FTRPLT

Happy Thanksgiving to all, may you all stay safe , eat a plenty, and have a great holiday !!!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Get where you're going safely, and have a wonderful time.

Here's hoping you all have a safe and peaceful day,

Happy Thanksgiving to all BoB and families. One of the things for which I am thankful is this fraternity. May God bless all of you with health and happiness. :sunny:

I would also like to extend my wishes for a very happy holiday, as well as safe travel and return to those of you going abroad.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to take a moment to say that I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with on this earth...He has been extremely generous to myself in the form of love and life...my beautiful girl and son, the clothes on our backs and the food that we are able to put on our plates each night. Every breath is a blessing and the ability read the words on these pages with the eyes that I have been blessed with. The legs I walk on every day, my heart that beats and my voice that speaks, all are from the grace of God. There is nothing for granted in this short time we have here. If I am able to touch the life of just one person and share the joy that I feel every day, I wish to do so as long as God will allow me.

May you all enjoy your holiday and eat, drink, laugh, cry tears of joy & love, and be thankful for all the "little things" that make up the one "big thing" that we are here for on earth.

God bless you all and your families...happy Thanksgiving!

-Adam

Happy thanksgiving to all, have fun, I will be working tomorrow and its my monday so it should be fun all the way around!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I have to stow the family into the truck and make the long trek to grandmas house, a whopping 1.5 miles. Hope we make it intact.

May yer bird be tender and your glass never empty! :)

happy thanksgiving all im going to be spending my thanksgiving with my 94 old grandpa