Happy to be here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
I'm A Knox board and Smokers Forums regular, most pleased to be here and look forward to participating! :D

The steward showed me to my cabin, and I'm all checked in & ready to sail. Except for my DoggiePic, though. No av line in my profile. :no:

The abundance of smilies look fun, and having a real puterperson at the helm will be mondo-cool. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bout time!

:evil:

:twisted:

:sleep:

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's good to be the :king:

Made it! Between the ice storm and the Knox board being down, I was suffering from withdrawls. Thank God for Internet at workl! :santa:

CP":9rhpyouf said:
As long as PD is here, my gut will not be the biggest on the board.
...But your ass will be :shock: :p :lol!: [serves ya right! :poncho: ]

Puff Daddy":p416jvqf said:
CP":p416jvqf said:
That's because, like most other body parts, the ass gets bigger the more you use it. :p

CP: Make one of these your "office" for a while...
  • FolsomReadyMix-2-500.jpg
...then we'll revisit this discussion.

Vito :joker:

Typo Edited: 071216-1358

Puff Daddy":rylybxip said:
CP":rylybxip said:

LOL!

I was going to type "LMAO!" - which I do quite often when reading JD's posts - but I wasn't sure it would be well-received by CP, considering his particular... er, ah... "sit"uation.