Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Greetings.........

Just about healed up here. Weather is showing signs of cooling, and harvest is upon us. Time to reap the whirlwind!

First off, the October bombing run is upon us. A long deserving target has gone unattended long enough. Time to drop the hammer!! Pilots interested in dropping past due payloads please respond by Friday the 13th.....MUHAHAHAAAA!!!

Also, as is tradition for the BoB in October, there is a mystery requiring assistance from those wishing to put their powers of discernment and sleuthing to task. Once again, it has been alleged that our own Ocelot55 is busily crafting an award for the first player to solve said mystery.

What is the mystery? Well, it's yet to be revealed, of course. Also, as pursuant to tradition, those wanting to participate must first make their interests known on this thread.... As with the bombing run, Friday the 13th is the date you need apply your name to the lists.

A simple 'yes' or 'in' is not sufficient. Please specify whether you are joining the bombing mission, want to test your intellect, or both.

Winter is coming...........

Aye, aye captain! Get it? Yes to both. 

Sorry I really shouldn't post prior to coffee. :)

Glad to hear your on the mend Wiz. 

Cheers

Tim

It is true! My faithful lab assistant and I are working on the appropriately themed prize for this year's mystery. I'll keep the squadron apprised of my progress!

Reporting for duty, sir. And I shall take another whack at my sleuthing as well.

Thirteen bombers? Okie dokie Smokey! Orders go out this Sunday. Let's get this party started.....

I will work on a new thread explaining the journey into the mystery of 2017.

Stiff upper lip gents. This run, I expect to see the crater from orbit. No holes barred... Collateral damage authorized. Time for a statement!

HOORAH!! :cheers: