Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrambling to get on the runway and oh dear, my pilot may have had one too many rum toddies. Will let you all know once airborn. 

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":f7xyf9qe said:
Scrambling to get on the runway and oh dear, my pilot may have had one too many rum toddies. Will let you all know once airborn. 

Cheers

Tim
Still don't have a toddy here. Depending on how much my crew spent while I've been gone I might be selling a grandchild for a Ron pipe. Toddy's might be out of the question for a tad...

:scratch: So, when I checked last night, it said it should be delivered today. When I just checked, it said it was delivered yesterday?

Must have caused an even bigger boom than usual if there was no reports of damage. :geek:

DrT999":jhgwb8pa said:
:scratch: So, when I checked last night, it said it should be delivered today.  When I just checked, it said it was delivered yesterday?

Must have caused an even bigger boom than usual if there was no reports of damage. :geek:

Same here.

YOU JIVE TURKEYS

I'm running for cover, hiding in the cupboard under the stairs from both the fury of the lady and the onslaught of packages. my kitchen island is a smoldering ruin, and I don't have a front door any more. I'm surprised there was any car left for me to drive to work today....

I'll send updates once I'm able to get home and sort through yesterday's wreckage, and today's. Holy cow.

ateam10.jpg

WarlockBob":ocnp6hbx said:
YOU JIVE TURKEYS

I'm running for cover, hiding in the cupboard under the stairs from both the fury of the lady and the onslaught of packages. my kitchen island is a smoldering ruin, and I don't have a front door any more. I'm surprised there was any car left for me to drive to work today....

I'll send updates once I'm able to get home and sort through yesterday's wreckage, and today's. Holy cow.
I am not sure, but I think turkey references are for next month.

We will be wanting photo-documentation of the damage.

Well poop you guys, the Hannibal Smith and Mr. Burns memes are my go tos for when a run has, well, run it's course. Though the caricature of the sanctified bovine did cause a wry grin to pass my continence momentarily.

At any rate, my gratitude to all who participated, for one of our better orchestrated maneuvers! Well done folks!

I guess I'll use this.......

Ozark Wizard":dgj66bwh said:
Well poop you guys, the Hannibal Smith and Mr. Burns memes are my go tos for when a run has, well, run it's course. Though the caricature of the sanctified bovine did cause a wry grin to pass my continence momentarily.

At any rate, my gratitude to all who participated, for one of our better orchestrated maneuvers! Well done folks!

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Wiz. I'll make a mental note of this. :D

Ozark Wizard":en8r0peu said:

Go ahead and post it again. We'll pretend we just saw it. ;) :lol:

BriarBeagle":hzzgwxzb said:
Ozark Wizard":hzzgwxzb said:

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Wiz.  I'll make a mental note of this. :D
No worries, you just beat me to it!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ItUECpFi9_s" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

My reports indicate a precise airburst at 500 ft. from the MOAB deployed this afternoon. No survivors reported as of this typing.