Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well? Did we nuke the site from orbit? Did we blow him back to the Stone Age? :cyclops:

Ozark Wizard":s2kpwj66 said:
Well? Did we nuke the site from orbit? Did we blow him back to the Stone Age? :cyclops:
Perhaps his wife wouldn't let him into the rubble to post the damage.... :fpalm:

Come on Bob, don't be keeping us hanging!

Photographic SITREP required!

Damage WAS heavy! Pictures will be forthcoming this afternoon.

I had to cobble together an impromptu comms system with a potato and some chewing gum wrapper foil, it's been a bad deal here

Ozark Wizard":9b5quhzg said:
Listen to that, getting all MacGyver and stuff on us!
I love MacGyver! And good on Bob for being as creative with a potato and chewing gum foil!

I can't wait to see these pictures!

Still no photos?

Perhaps he is making a camera using a toaster and a bubble wand? Or even, typing out a dot matrix conceptual? ;)

Here's the pictures of everything thus far,
and a picture of the boxes on Friday. I have some more pictures, but Google Photos seems to think I haven't taken any more... :(

I'm still trying to put a list together, but I'll upload it once I've got it done!! The destruction has been total, and I cannot tell you how slow the internet is on iPotato. It's been tough here putting the pieces back together!

It’s glorious. Well done, all. And a full nine day rotation of hillbilly baccy burners lol.

With the Autumn Harvest upon us, it was nice to cob-ble something together for the retired Squadron Leader! (Not to be corny):D

Very well done bombers!! Look at that destruction, that tobacco alone was simply outstanding damage to a fine fellow. Now, are you all ashamed of yourselves......NOT!!! JUSTICE WELL DESERVED!

KEEP ON PUFFING ALL THAT FINE TOBACCO's!!!