Harbinger of Horrendously Hilarious Halloween Harassment

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks,

I'm seriously humbled by this show.
After co-commanding the squadron for a full three years, I can honestly say I took the destruction we caused for granted, especially looking in from the sidelines. "Just another day in paradise, and just another box of joy from one person to another", I thought to myself often. Boy howdy, did I forget how powerful this act really is.

It's been a seriously busy, and exhausting year here for me, and to get hit with something like this - well, you've definitely brightened up the mood around my place a lot. To each and every one of you, thank you so much for this. I was blessed enough to received tobacco I thoroughly enjoy, tobacco I've been interested in, and in more than one case specially curated boxes of goodies just for me.

The list will be posted this evening (hopefully, depending on volume of trick-or-treaters coming by), but in the meantime know that I am humbled by this act, and I cannot thank you all enough for everything.

Bob

WarlockBob":kmacybfz said:
Folks,

I'm seriously humbled by this show.
After co-commanding the squadron for a full three years, I can honestly say I took the destruction we caused for granted, especially looking in from the sidelines. "Just another day in paradise, and just another box of joy from one person to another", I thought to myself often. Boy howdy, did I forget how powerful this act really is.

It's been a seriously busy, and exhausting year here for me, and to get hit with something like this - well, you've definitely brightened up the mood around my place a lot. To each and every one of you, thank you so much for this. I was blessed enough to received tobacco I thoroughly enjoy, tobacco I've been interested in, and in more than one case specially curated boxes of goodies just for me.

The list will be posted this evening (hopefully, depending on volume of trick-or-treaters coming by), but in the meantime know that I am humbled by this act, and I cannot thank you all enough for everything.

Bob
That is the beauty of what this monthly act is about, eh? After three years of service, and countless other random acts of kindness you have either perpetrated or participated in, it was high time to.......

SLAM YOU TO THE FLOOR!!!!!!

ahem, excuse me, I meant to say, show our appreciation and gratitude for the selfless acts you helped to bring about......

Remember, you are a part of something bigger than all of us alone.

Well done squadron! To quote an old Klingon proverb,

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

:twisted:

Oz said it well, if I may encapsulate... BOOM SUCKA!

It's a well-deserved bombing and all of the pilots did amazing! BOOM!