Has this ever happened to you?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhum... errr.... well.... NOPE!!!!!! Never failed to notice a self inflicted bullet wound. On a side note I want some of his back pain meds!!! LOL

Sounds like he's one of the luckier ones to be getting decent pain killers for his back condition that he couldn't even feel a gunshot wound.

I wonder who his doctor is? :scratch:

I tend to remove my shirt more often than every three days, also. Just sayin'. Even assuming he's drug-numbed, I wonder what his I.Q. is?

Richard Burley":smar6olc said:
I tend to remove my shirt more often than every three days, also. Just sayin'. Even assuming he's drug-numbed, I wonder what his I.Q. is?
You have a good point there. ;)

puros_bran":k4jlwbh8 said:
How did that even make it into a news paper?
It fits the "guns are dumb, and so are gun owners" weltanschauung of today's news bordellos. Never mind a thousand instances per diem of people defending themselves or others with a shootin' iron.

Only once as I recall.

We were flying home after a rather successful raid on a sausage factory. The old girl had copped a packet in the starboard outer engine and as it was looking likely we were going to ditch behind the lines I thought it prudent to arm ones self. The only things I could find was one of Smudger's knitting needles and the Very pistol that had somehow become dislodged and was rattling about the cabin floor. One look at Smudger confirmed he would require the needle a little longer; his Aunty Mildred's cardigan only had one sleeve and she was a particularly fussy type. So, the Very pistol it was. Well blow me if it didn't go off as I put it in my flying suit pocket. Blew my left foot clean off. Still, being a plucky type I put on a stiff upper lip, coaxed the old girl down and was home in time for tea and medals.

Richard Burley":0wi8h526 said:
puros_bran":0wi8h526 said:
How did that even make it into a news paper?
It fits the "guns are dumb, and so are gun owners" weltanschauung of today's news bordellos. Never mind a thousand instances per diem of people defending themselves or others with a shootin' iron.
Notice they got a huge dig in on prescription pain medication as well...
They've been ramping up to get rid of pain medications lately. I've stated it elsewhere, progressive democracy is scary.

Stick":kdonewpj said:
Only once as I recall.  

We were flying home after a rather successful raid on a sausage factory.  The old girl had copped a packet in the starboard outer engine and as it was looking likely we were going to ditch behind the lines I thought it prudent to arm ones self.  The only things I could find was one of Smudger's knitting needles and the Very pistol that had somehow become dislodged and was rattling about the cabin floor.  One look at Smudger confirmed he would require the needle a little longer; his Aunty Mildred's cardigan only had one sleeve and she was a particularly fussy type.  So, the Very pistol it was.  Well blow me if it didn't go off as I put it in my flying suit pocket.  Blew my left foot clean off.  Still, being a plucky type I put on a stiff upper lip, coaxed the old girl down and was home in time for tea and medals.
Aye, always knew you were made of sterner stuff mate! Jolly good show, wot?

Cheers,

RR