Have you ever done anything like this?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
http://www.wimp.com/peopleamazing/
While he music and video are great, my answer is NO.
Never ridden a motorcycle, jumped out of an airplane, flew an ultralight, etc.
I have been on an Outward Bound trip and smoked a Cuban cigar in a closed car.

That aint nothing. Have you ever been with a bunch of drunk rednecks out in the country with their toys. And you hear some one say "WATCH THIS" you would be suprised what you see happen then. Some ones getting a cast, stiches or something.

plumbernater":7ruc6sxy said:
That aint nothing. Have you ever been with a bunch of drunk rednecks out in the country with their toys. And you hear some one say "WATCH THIS" you would be suprised what you see happen then. Some ones getting a cast, stiches or something.

Hey I resemble that remark! the only differance is I usually said"Hold this while I show you how it's done!" I am pretty lucky I guess, only ended up in the hospital once with some torn muscles.
Concedering there was dirt bikes, crotch rockets, lifted trucks and fast cars often involved I am amazed myself that I am still alive!

No harm ment. I have lived in the pages of the world I described. How do you think I would know these things. I am a NC hillbilly. I think its worse now than then, More toys to play with

Really great video, I can't believe the coordination those kids have, it's amazing. I have enough trouble walking and smoking at the same time. Forget the antics. LOL
In my younger years we did some crazy stuff also, but nothing to that extent.
:shock:

plumbernater":pducgr3e said:
No harm ment. I have lived in the pages of the world I described. How do you think I would know these things. I am a NC hillbilly. I think its worse now tha n then, More toys to play with

Oh I know you meant no harm, those pages are a bit fun arn't they lol. I think that is why I am broke now, someone knows that I would be still doing that stuff if I had the money to blow on toys and stupidity. I have a wife and son to take care of now so I am not allowed to do potentially deadly hobbies anymore lol

I haven't really done anything in those videos other than surfing in like 6ft waves in Australia, but I have lived quite a bit and been lucky to have done a lot of things.

I ve been a marshall at an indy car race standing 3 feet off track during the race with the cars only feet away doing 150 mph. I ve driven on the Autobahn in Germany doing 125 mph. I was once almost bitten by a cobra in the jungles of Malaysia. I was almost baned/deported (for several years) from a country that was founded by convicts (Australia). I ve been pulled over in two countries for accedently driving on the sidewalk. Well all and all I lead a pretty tame life. :lol!: :lol!:

Whoa, dude. Those are some totally gnarly waves, man. Twisted. 8)