Have you Seen or Have?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for your concerns.
But, as things are I have no other place to go so I must stay at least till I find a home that meets my needs.
But, while waiting I have contacted the landlord again and he stated that he'd be here Sunday afternoon, hope he brings a lunch or Honest excuse why I am being put through this.

I scrolled down to say congratulations, and then I got to the plot twist. What a nightmare! Mold and some of the other problems you describe are not easily remedied and could have health consequences. Any chance of renting a large camper as an interim measure? Necessity has its own laws, as they say. Good luck to you.

Ron, I am truly saddened to hear things are not what they appeared. I understand only too well the position you find yourself in I wish there was something I could do. Your are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim

KevinM":p10i07xj said:
I scrolled down to say congratulations, and then I got to the plot twist. What a nightmare!  Mold and some of the other problems you describe are not easily remedied and could have health consequences.  Any chance of renting a large camper as an interim measure? Necessity has its own laws, as they say. Good luck to you.
Wish I could afford to do that Kevin but, as it is I doubt the landlord would pay for it and I don't know if I would like to leave all my belongings here without me being here.

huffelpuff":zp347a2x said:
Ron, I am truly saddened to hear things are not what they appeared. I understand only too well the position you find yourself in I wish there was something I could do. Your are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
Thank you Jim, where there's a will there's a way and I hope to get through this without too much more pain.

Let us know what the slumlord says when you do get to talk to him. Hoping you get some satisfaction. Still in my prayers buddy.

Jim

huffelpuff":lhr18qnp said:
Let us know what the slumlord says when you do get to talk to him. Hoping you get some satisfaction. Still in my prayers buddy.

Jim
The Landlord came over today and was very apologetic and we sorted things out. Seems the So Called repairman was suppose to have taken care of the cleaning and everything else that was substandard and didn't. Good thing is I'll never have to see that idiot again and things are on there way to be taken care of by real repairmen. And I also told him I'd take care of few things if he supplies me with the items to do so. And he even said he'll only charge me $600 for next month for what I had to go through. I'm happy with the arrangements made and can finally start unpacking. All in all it was a rocky start and a understandable misjudgement of him by me.

So glad to hear things are looking up Ron! Hope you get things unpacked and squared away quickly.
Best wishes
Jim

huffelpuff":q5pga2t2 said:
So glad to hear things are looking up Ron! Hope you get things unpacked and squared away quickly.
Best wishes
Jim
Thank ya Jim, so do I! ;)

Brewdude":u88p6l7a said:
That all sounds good Ron. Here's hoping he follows up on everything like he told you.

Cheers,

RR
I hope he does too BD, I don't make it a habit to trust too many and I don't take betrayal lightly to say the least.