Having some weather here

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fr_Tom

Chaplain
Reaction score
A little after midnight, we woke up to the air raid sirens. We had a tornado watch, and the four of us went to the basement and checked weather.com to see what was going on. After about a half hour, the sirens turned off, and we went back to sleep.

One of the neighbors had a tree fall on his parked car, but otherwise I am not seeing too much local damge.

Anyone else get hit by this storm system? Everyone OK?

Wow, I'm glad you are OK. We'll have a bit of storm weather here in Maryland by Thursday, it's working its way up the coast. But, its unlikely to see a tornado!

We had a tornado go through the next city over (one of my employee's friends/family got hit pretty badly), but it didn't come out to my town.

This was a week or so ago. Since then, sunny and beautiful. Hope that hangs around for a while.

Glad to hear you're all ok.

Electricity is out at church. Branches are down but buildings are unscathed. I have not gotten any reports of injury or property damage in the parish family.

Very pleased you are well and unharmed from the storm Tom, Mother Nature can get all huffy at times, can get really scary can't it, I hope no one was hurt elsewhere.