He has arrived!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
Welcome Finian Donald Shorey. Born 9:00 this morning. Weighed 9lb, 12oz. A bit drooly, but otherwise fine and healthy boy haha.

img_0311.jpg

Congratulations to you and your wife :cheers::cheers:

He might be drooly as you say but thank God he's a healthy adorable new born. Usually they look like an old man when they're first born, not your son, he's the  :king: of the family now. 
New house, new baby....what's next??

Ah, Finian...Irish by any chance. I like the name the wife and you chose. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A life-changing event if there ever was one :D :D Three cheers for the three of you!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: FTRPLT

Ah, the memories!

Well done old chap, but a bigger well done to mum!

The beginning of a new chapter.

:cheers:

Thank you all for the warm wishes. GOD has indeed blessed me thoroughly lol. My first two boys are Seamus Cassidy and Liam Gerald. Her father's generation came here from Sallynoggin in the late 70's, so the names are a wee bit cultural. And Life has been very busy. I bought a house, got married and had a baby in less than two months. Should wind down just a bit in another few months, I hope.

My wife is fine, just tired. A lot of family and ladies from the church visiting her. She should be out of the hospital on Monday. We get to have a fancy dinner in her hospital room tomorrow night, that's new procedure. (Part of the bill, I'm sure)

He's perfect, has a lot more hair than the other two did. Maybe he'll have thick curly hair like his mom? Also very mobile like the other two were, looking around and such.

Also, on a pipe related topic. I have a pipe I bought when each son was born. In honor of his cheeks, I went with a Savinelli chubby cutty haha.

Massive congratulations to you both, such a cutie too. I reckon a Sav 320 would fit the bill nicely. :)

Many cheers

Tim

Now all you need is a girl for momma to dote on !! Three boys is a handfull !! :twisted: :twisted:

Congratulations on the new arrival. Best wishes to you and his Mom. Sons are surely a blessing from the Lord. Your new son is beautiful. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ

monbla256":7v23d7vr said:
Now all you need is a girl for momma to dote on !! Three boys is a handfull !! :twisted: :twisted:
Thats how my parents ended up with 5 kids lol. And it's this one:

img_0021.jpg
" />