Headed back to school

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
As some of you know, I am an Administrative Pastor. This summer I'll head back to school to finish up my Master's Degree (M.Div). It should take me a couple of years if I hit it hard.

My visits have been few and far between in the last six months. I fear that may become the norm for me in the near future.

Participating in the bombers has been a joy. I may need to miss a number of missions once I get started.

Sounds like fun to me! Best of luck with finishing out the degree!

Good on you, Gravel! You're returning to seminary and I graduate from seminary (with my M.Div) in a mere 3 months.

Good luck.

I'm not sure what an Admin. Pastor is, but are you going somewhere in state? I know there are a couple schools in the PDX area. Just curious. :)

Lots of seminarians and Mdiv's in here. Lol.

Good luck and Godspeed.

DireWolf":82qq28ws said:
Good luck.

I'm not sure what an Admin. Pastor is, but are you going somewhere in state?  I know there are a couple schools in the PDX area.  Just curious.  :)
Yeah, I'll be studying in PDX.

Thank you for the well wishing folks.

Fumus":17yxapu7 said:
Very cool Gravel.
Philippians 4:13 & 4:19-20
I'll send a tin of baccy to the first MDiv/Seminarian/Ordained brother that can tell us (with grace) why I knee jerked and typed out a three paragraph post (I deleted it) to this post. Lol

puros_bran":ipwen21g said:
Fumus":ipwen21g said:
Very cool Gravel.
Philippians 4:13 & 4:19-20
I'll send a tin of baccy to the first MDiv/Seminarian/Ordained brother that can tell us (with grace) why I knee jerked and typed out a three paragraph post (I deleted it) to this post.  Lol
I'm neither of those yet, but I can imagine it may have been due to the common misuse of both passages versus the spirit in which they were offered (and understood). Realizing the latter, you deleted the post.