Headed to Indy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Spoke to Bro Tony when I noticed him on here this morning. If he's still free I'm claiming a cup of Mrs Tonys world famous coffee. :D :D :D :D

PB,

Don't leave Indy without a bag of Mary's peanut butter cookies.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Give em all hugs from Jonnie and I, especially the boogernoses.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Let me tell you guys something. Bro Tony is a deep cat on the board, he's even deeper in person.
I'm proud to say that's my Bro. Mrs Tony is super cool and indulged us our smoke-in. She knows how to make coffee :). Lil Zackery and the rest of the buggernoses (as TJ calls em) are cool kids. In the spirit of his father Zackery offered up his lunch to me. :D

If its ever offered and you can accept I urge you to experiance the Ferrill household. Its something to see.

It was a totally cool day!!We smoked,we talked like old lost friends/bros,we had coffee-the only downside was there was not enough time.
But I'm grateful for the time we could visit,and hope Bro PB stops by often.The welcome mat is extended to everyone else,also!
Respect to all,Tony

By the way,PB-shoulda hung around.....Ma made a huge pot of spaghetti with homemade sauce,garlic toast,salad....Life is so good!!
Tony