Headin N. To Tinskeys

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog Bruce

Reaction score
Leaving in about 45 min. to head for Helena, MT. When I saw Tinskey's heartwrenching post ysterdy on ASP, I shot him a PM. After appropriate condolences mentioned I would be in that area a few days. He will be fishing wthin a few miles of my twin bros place Fri., but have learned through life threatning exp. not to mess with fly fishermen at their passionate tasks. Looks like I'll be going up to Marks shop Sat. in Wolf Creek. SHMBO already took all my plastic away :x Think I'll enjoy mting Mark, never had till yesterday

You guys are giving me the itch to get another flyrod.

I know it ain't really fly fishing, but I grew up floating grasshoppers down the creek in the late summer for smallmouth here in Central IL.

They are giving me the itch to get some more pipes!! If I did that some of my body parts would be rearranged(sp). I can't see my self going to the bathroom through my arm pit. We need another camera and photo printer which is going to cost a loy of $$$ so I best behave my self. Before I forget, any siggestions on cameras and software would be appreciated. Sorry about changing the subject like that. :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Carlos, only fly fishin I ever did, only thing I caught was the ponytail I used to sport, & a whole bunch of willows. Mark lives for it. I may have floated hoppers down that same stream, will send P.M.

Regor, can't help on camera and sftware advice, we just got our first digital week before heading north. I sat it on auto and fired. Did get a half/A string of Mark making a 1/4 Bent Apple, all but the finish. Did tell SHMBO come retire p-day, I'll have to pony up for that one. After observing her reaction,(ME :affraid: ) decided to abstain frm tellin her about the 'craterish' I just felt I had to have. Think it will make a fine Virg. smoker with easy draw & smallish bowl, and it looks cool. And how can I be expected to be rite there in a carvers shop and leave empty handed. & if she peeks at this reply, will be speaking in soprano, not like the tough guy soprano's, and sleeping with dogs.

Best

Bruce