Hearth&Home Classic Burley Kake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord Guyrox":dgqud1cn said:
JimInks":dgqud1cn said:
Lord Guyrox":dgqud1cn said:
Thanks for sharing your impressions, BH. I so happen to have a 8oz tin in my cellar. I believe these Sutliff tins are good only for up to 3 years, yes?
Not so. I've opened five year old tins where the tobacco was as fresh and moist as a new production. They should hold up for years.
@Jim:  thanks for the info, mate. I had read that the Sutliff tins were wrapped in carboard or something of the like rather than metal like the C & D and GL Pease...

@BH: Will do, sir, but I have this warm, fuzzy feeling that I will like it. ;)
The Sutliff tins are not full metal, but they are food grade tins, and thus, will last for years.

JimInks":5g8hu45p said:
Lord Guyrox":5g8hu45p said:
JimInks":5g8hu45p said:
Lord Guyrox":5g8hu45p said:
Thanks for sharing your impressions, BH. I so happen to have a 8oz tin in my cellar. I believe these Sutliff tins are good only for up to 3 years, yes?
Not so. I've opened five year old tins where the tobacco was as fresh and moist as a new production. They should hold up for years.
@Jim:  thanks for the info, mate. I had read that the Sutliff tins were wrapped in carboard or something of the like rather than metal like the C & D and GL Pease...

@BH: Will do, sir, but I have this warm, fuzzy feeling that I will like it. ;)
The Sutliff tins are not full metal, but they are food grade tins, and thus, will last for years.
Amen, then! :lol!:

Brewdude":mibsvm7g said:
Certainly sounds like H&H Classic Burley Kake would be in my wheelhouse. I'll have to check it out, but is P&C the only vendor?

Cheers,

RR
Mate, I believe smokingpipes also has it. I don't think the 8oz format is still available, though.

Lord Guyrox":69ypdnub said:
Brewdude":69ypdnub said:
Certainly sounds like H&H Classic Burley Kake would be in my wheelhouse. I'll have to check it out, but is P&C the only vendor?

Cheers,

RR
Mate, I believe smokingpipes also has it. I don't think the 8oz format is still available, though.

Thanks for the intel m'Lord. I'll look into that.

Cheers,

RR

I've had some of this on my last two tobacco orders. I've got some I've been working on this week. It is certainly mellow. Lights easily, smokes down to a fine ash and is easy sipping. Nice change up tobacco.

Brewdude":0hz1646m said:
Lord Guyrox":0hz1646m said:
Brewdude":0hz1646m said:

Cheers,

RR
Thanks for the intel m'Lord. I'll look into that.

Cheers,

RR
Checked out the availability on SP and no cigar. Other H&H varieties but not this. Oh well.....

Cheers,

RR