Heavy Hitters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaL002

Reaction score
Well I've now had a chance to sample so of the greats. now I'd like to give my list of the Heavy Vitamin N hitters I've tried. In order they are
Deacons Downfall
Kendal #7

Though the first 2 could be interchangeable I just finished a bowl of DD and found it VERY Relaxing to smoke. Any others out there have other HH.

Sir, you didn't note 5Bros or G-H Dark flake unscented, Coniston Cut Plug could be penciled in the list, too. These deliver a fine sledge to the back of the head, or perhaps, we could call them 'full' tasting.

My search is now started. TAD has gotten a hold of me yet again. Thanks for the suggestions Morleysson

One more favorite of mine is C&D Big N Burley, which could almost be an all day smoke. I say Almost because it can be stronger than one likes depending on the bowl size of the pipe.

BubbaL002":ulhvipmi said:
Well I've now had a chance to sample so of the greats. now I'd like to give my list of the Heavy Vitamin N hitters I've tried. In order they are
Deacons Downfall
Kendal #7

Though the first 2 could be interchangeable I just finished a bowl of DD and found it VERY Relaxing to smoke. Any others out there have other HH.
I've never tried any of the blends in your list, so I don't know if they are in the same class, but Solani Aged Burley Flake and GLP Cumberland are the heaviest hitters in my cabinet. Aged burley flake I'd recommend unequivocally; Cumberland is hit-or-miss for me, let's say that I am learning how to enjoy it.

Benton":vn3c0yu9 said:
I've never tried any of the blends in your list, so I don't know if they are in the same class, but Solani Aged Burley Flake and GLP Cumberland are the heaviest hitters in my cabinet. Aged burley flake I'd recommend unequivocally; Cumberland is hit-or-miss for me, let's say that I am learning how to enjoy it.
I'm looking forward to trying those two; I have em both, but have too many open tins.

I can vouch for the potency of Five Brothers. Usually I don't notice nicotine content that much but this one made me sit up and take notice.

Smokey :pipe: