Heavy Wet Snow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 11:50 pm.........I just finished shoveling my driveway. It's not long from the street to my tuck under garage, but it's a double. I figured it would take about 45 minutes.....wrong! 90 minutes of very wet and heavy snow. If I were 65 years younger, I'd have made a snowman. Now, I have to wait for my body to calm down, so I can get some sleep.

giphy.gif

Steve, why are you still shoveling snow at your age? Trying to give yourself a heart attack? Surely there must be a local lad to do that for a few bucks? Don't you at least have a snow blower?

Cheers,

RR

Steve, why are you still shoveling snow at your age? Trying to give yourself a heart attack? Surely there must be a local lad to do that for a few bucks? Don't you at least have a snow blower? Cheers, RR
I figure that when I can no longer clear the driveway or take care of the yard, I'll be ready for a condo/townhome. I have a small electric snow thrower that works very well when the snow isn't real wet. When the snow is wet, the chute keeps getting plugged.