Hedge Hunters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hedge Hunters, about some of the larger more successful funds and what distinguishes them from the herd. Good read!

Ian, this weekend I saw an article about those who were willing to "risk" going into the housing delimma with investments. Think I can find the article. Nope. I was going to read the article later. I'm pretty sure the word "hedge" was used.

Yes, I would imagine Hedge Hunters is a good read.

:D Paul

Slow Puffs":3mlxepi8 said:
Ian, this weekend I saw an article about those who were willing to "risk" going into the housing delimma with investments. Think I can find the article. Nope. I was going to read the article later. I'm pretty sure the word "hedge" was used.

Yes, I would imagine Hedge Hunters is a good read.

:D Paul
The book is a brief summary of Hedge Fund managers, how the fund started, and some history about it. It's worth checking out if you're into that sort of thing which I am. If you're not there are still some interesting tidbits about certain personality traits that successful fund managers and their successful traders have in common.

It's a sort of breakfast for champions in the financial sector.

I don't think he'll be answering you Ian.Mr. Rodd Knox has been put on a little hiatus for the time being.He was here just one day and was already acting like a jack ass...

Best,
D.J.

Ian... Rodd Knox(???) being a jackass aside, I think I know what he was getting at, though I don't know that he did it very tactfully.

I love to read, but can't imagine reading a book about hedge fund managers. It's a to each their own type of thing. I think that's what he was getting at because I was thinking the same thing when I first read this thread. I'd probably never crack the cover of that book but that doesn't mean there aren't a bazillion other folks out there who would. Some folks just can't think outside of the box they live in when it comes to certain things. Go figure. <shrug>