Heff has gone to that big mansion in the sky

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear Heff passed. He most likely had two lovely women waiting for him at the pearly gates. 

T&A=======Technology & Artifacts 

REST IN PEACE Hugh Heffner 

Gets to spend eternity next to Marilyn!! Not too shabby!!! Thanks for all the gorgeous pics over the years!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Used to buy Playboy magazine when I was 14/15 yrs old. There was a drugstore many miles from my 'hood that wasn't over particular who they sold these to.

So my friends and myself would ride our bikes there and buy the latest issue. And this was like a several hr trip each way! But we just had to have that fold-out!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

So he now actually has forty virgins waiting on him. Okay, so maybe they're not virgins.

KevinM":1frq73sr said:
So he now actually has forty virgins waiting on him. Okay, so maybe they're not virgins.
LOL! Just what I was thinking. But isn't it more like 72?

There again Hef claimed to have bedded over a thousand wimmin. So who knows!

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

I have my doubts about him being an actual male slut, though the image is not one he fought too much against, considering the fantasies of his readership, I among them. But it was fairly well-known, at least at one time, that he favored Mixture No. 79 pipe tobacco. In a Dunhill, perhaps? Now THAT is decadence!

Anyone here been to a Playboy Club?

Yes?

No?

Bueller?

OK I have. So here's my story FWIW...

Back around '72/'73 when I was married to my first wife, her folks were members at the club in Lake Geneva in SE Wiz-gan-sin. So they took me and my bride there one evening.

The place was plush and posh. And the bunnies did have on the requisite satin outfits complete with bunny ears. Yet some of them were less attractive than the magazine depicts. Not that they were dogs, mind. Just not centerfold material.

We first had dinner in the dining hall. It was ostentatious, and frankly the quality of the food was marginal at best.

After dinner we caught the musical act there, and they were a show band. Quite talented too. It wasn't my kind of music but I remember being impressed with their musicianship. Very commercial.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate the experience at 5. Mediocre food expensively priced and bunnies that were less than ideally qualified to wear their outfits. I was left with the question of why anyone would join?

:?:

Cheers....

RR

Never been to one, nor a strip club. That's my version of hell. Women shoving their bodies in my face, and not being able to touch anything. Highly frustrating IMHO :x

Brewdude":ev9363pu said:
Yet some of them were less attractive than the magazine depicts. Not that they were dogs, mind. Just not centerfold material.

Surely, quote of the day?!

Nice going Rande!

:lol!: