Hello again!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2027

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back. You can blame D.L. Ruth for reaching out to me. It is all his fault. I kind of dropped off when COVID started and retreated to some private forums since then. Figure I would come out of my shell.

For those that don't know, I live in NC. I think when I fell off here I was starting to do some of my own blends. Since then I have branched out to whole leaf blending. Some of my blends I do for a local shop in Lillington, NC. They opened right when COVID started and I have soft spot for small businesses. So they asked for my blends and I they sell them. I really don't make anything off of the sales to write home about. I just wanted them to have something unique.

On the whole leaf front I am an open book and have been documenting the journey on Ace Four's Notebook. Pretty much on other forums I am known as Ace Four. That name came from one of the first poker games hosted at my house and it seemed an ace and four would hit the flop more times then not.

I'm a new member myself. Taking a gander at your webpage that's pretty cool!. Been wanting to try some more serious home blending myself. Your information is a great resource thank you sir.