Hello BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am from Ohio and have lived here most of my life. I was in the Marines for awhile and traveled quite a bit. I am married to a wonderful wife and have the two of the best boys in the whole world! Sorry proud dad. My oldest son is two and the youngest is seven months.

I have been smoking pipes now for about a year and I have found a whole new world with it. I am now starting to branch out and try more blends of tobacco. I am now getting into Virgina blends. More of this topic to come.

I am excited to get to know you all and share some fun.

J_Rock

Welcome to BoB & to the world of pipes. I've been smoking the things for nearly 30 years and it is only in the past few years I've begun my education about it. :D Earl

Welcome to BOB J_rock. The adventure never stops LOL. There always seems to be a new to you blend to try and it sure is fun. Have fun!!! :cyclops: :sunny:

Welcome, J Rock. Your pipe world will expand even more with the knowledge you will acquire here. Ejoy the journey.

Glad to have you aboard,

showme

Welcome J Rock and Semper Fi. I started smoking a pipe while in the Marines back in "66.... that's 1966 not 1866 as some would believe.

bronxbill":d2ao0cns said:
Welcome J Rock and Semper Fi. I started smoking a pipe while in the Marines back in "66.... that's 1966 not 1866 as some would believe.
I thought that might have been you I was smoking with that day we had a beer barrel :cyclops: :sunny:

Ah, your Lord Of The Rings interpretation, or the how-to book about installing a cappuccino machine in a Lexus?

10-96":zt5d3uc4 said:
Ah, your Lord Of The Rings interpretation, or the how-to book about installing a cappuccino machine in a Lexus?
No its Star Wars for Dummies and the cappuccino machine goes in your Land Rover. Get it right...HA HA HA HA

Welcome to BOB J_Rock. I think you will find this a great place to be when it comes to pipe smoking. You will find a lot of knowledgeable people here who are willing to pass their knowledge of pipes and blends on to others. You picked a great way to start your journey in this wonderful hobby by getting involved in this years box pass. It will be great reading your observations on trying out the different types of blends out there.