Hello Everyone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome to BoB.  Home of the pipe gods and goddesses.  Lots of good people, ton of knowledge through experience, lotta love here too.  Good to see the youth getting involved.  Welcome brother.

Welcome, JP; tell us more! I hope you enjoy your time here

"T"

Thank you all so much! I started lurking over at pipes magazine the first part of last December and finally joined mid way through the month. I picked up a MM Cob and Dr. Grabow rusticated Savoy. Later I picked up a Crown pipe as a "Christmas present" to myself. I was sorely disappointed with my new purchase. It took quite a bit of work to get that thing to smoke properly. Well while I was redoing that pipe it got me to thinking maybe I should start carving. I finally got around to it in march/april and have been making them ever since. During this time I have been gradually losing interest in PM forums and my friend Raphael told me about this one. So today I figured I would see whats going on over here. So far it seems like a great group of people! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the boards brother. Share some of your work with us some time. We'd all love to see it :D 

I had this fantastic message all typed up with pictures and what not....... then I realized as a new member I cant post pix for 7 days......

Well I just went through your pipes on facebook as I was eager to see. Beautiful works of art brother. I love those pokers you did.

972186_170986936419959_1186150925_n.jpg

IT WORKED!

Good to have you here!

I've only been a part of BoB for a short time, and am really enjoying it. Hope you do too.

Welcome to the BoBerhood. You are correct in that this is a wonderful community, and all that it entails. You won't meet a finer group of people on the internet. I'm looking forward to seeing your pipes and seeing you around the forum.