Hello & Fond Memories!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roogles

Reaction score
Hello all.

It's been ages since I've been able to actively participate on the BoB.   My job changed, kids are growing up and involved in more and more stuff, and life doesn't seem to be slowing down at all.

I was looking at the TimeHop app on my phone this morning and discovered that 4 years ago today I was the target of the Feb 2013 Bombing.  

I just wanted to pop in quickly and say thanks again for this great community, your generosity, and the experience and friends I made here.  
While not active on the board for several years, I am friends with a whole crowd of folks I met here on Facebook, and love keeping up with their lives and stories that way!

This was the whole thread of the Feb 2013 Mission - Hearts on Fire.

I carry the Spiderco pocket knife from Mozjo33 daily, have the club from Blackhorse hanging on my bedroom wall, smoke the beautiful Caminetto from Gravel only on special occasions, and will still never be able to smoke all the pipe tobacco for years to come.

Thank you guys all again for the great community here!  

Hope all is well with those of you I don't get to connect with via other social media!  (If you do want to connect on FB, hit me up!)

Cheers!

Hey, man...it's been a long time, for sure. Glad you're doing well, buddy!

We've not met Roogles, but it's good to have you back in the fold.

Gees! It has been awhile, good to see you back for a spell. ;)

Nice to meet you, now stay a while. Every now and than just stop by fast if your schedule is a busy one. Welcome back :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!