Hello from an Arkansawyer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayak_rat

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am an avid piper and outdoorsman. This looks like a great place and I am looking forward to getting to know you guys. Happy New Year!!!

Welcome, Kayakrat. I'm down in the Conway area. Perhaps you'll see me smoking a bowl if you catch Richland Creek after a good rain; I'll be the one sitting on the big rock right where the Devils come in, just below Twin Falls, puffing away.

Natch

Natch":zty8m7gr said:
Welcome, Kayakrat. I'm down in the Conway area. Perhaps you'll see me smoking a bowl if you catch Richland Creek after a good rain; I'll be the one sitting on the big rock right where the Devils come in, just below Twin Falls, puffing away.

Natch
Quit possibly I can grab an eddie and join right in.

Thanks for the very warm welcome.

Welcome, Kayak!

I refuse to call you K-rat, as that derogatory moniker is reserved for the sinister douchebag who coaches the (mens?) basketball program at Dook University. Go Tar Heels!

gatewheel":lv8pm4c9 said:
Welcome, Kayak!

I refuse to call you K-rat, as that derogatory moniker is reserved for the sinister douchebag who coaches the (mens?) basketball program at Dook University. Go Tar Heels!
You are more than welcome to call me Zack. :pipe: