Hello from Atlanta-Soon-To-Be-Boston

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikeshar

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name's Zach. I'd say I'm still fairly new to pipes, but already I can see it's a lost pleasure in these days. I'm currently living in Atlanta with my wife and 9mo baby boy, though in about three weeks I'll be moving to the Brookline/Boston area for school.

I started smoking a pipe maybe two years ago, though it only lasted for a month or so. During that time I managed to acquire a no-name cherrywood churchwarden and Savinelli Clark's Favorite. About a month or two ago I decided to start smoking them again and went out and got a pouch of Captain Black Royal and Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic. Deciding it was definitely a hobby I enjoyed I found pipesandcigars.com and have been order an ounce of 2 different blends every payday. I think so far I've tried:

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding and Mississippi River
Samuel Gawith 1792 Blend and one I can't remember so didn't like too much
And currently have SHPC VR blend and Great Hiatus

It amazes how many unique tastes can come from the same handful of types of tobacco.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, hope I can contribute, and look forward to sharing in this genteel pleasure with you all.

Welcome to the BoB forums Zach. Great to have you participating! :D

Welome to the forums, Zach! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to your posts

"T"