Hello from Atlanta

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Segovia

Reaction score
hi there-

New member, old guy. I've been smoking pipes off and on since 1971 but walked away from cigarettes and went full time pipes at the end of 2012. I've got a good sized hoard of tobacco and something like 140 pipes. I also enjoy a nice cigar after a good meal.

I've smoked a hundred+ pipe blends at one time or another, but rarely buy tobacco these days as I already have pretty much everything I enjoy on hand. However, I'm always interested in hearing about blends that I've never tried, so I look forward to following the posts here.

Thanks.

--Segovia--

Glad to have you Segovia. Are you also a classical guitarist? I once attended a concert by Segovia back around '70 in Mil, WI. He was pretty elderly then but could still play beautifully.

Cheers,

RR

hi guys-

Thanks for the welcome. No, I am not a classical guitarist, I just aspire to become at least competent in that realm. I have been playing guitar since 1965, sometimes with a focus but mostly not. I'm also currently interested in jazz guitar, but sort of struggle with theory, so....

Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome. I like it fine, seems like a good group of people with some common interests. I haven't run across any Internet Drama yet and I'm hoping it stays like that. :)