Hello from Central GA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGErwin11

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I am a refugee from the flat lands of Northern NY, now happily ensconced in the middle of nowhere in Georgia. I seem to recognize a few folks here.

For those who don't know me, I am a confirmed cobber with a love of Carter Hall. I also dabble in modifying cobs into great smoking vehicles.

Welcome. Just picked up another canister of CH yesterday. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to BoB and enjoy your time here. Cobs are the most underrated pipes out there and provide some of the best smokes, I understand why you enjoy them so much. I look forward to seeing your posts around the boards.

Douglas, glad to see you have decided to join and become a regular here. Your cobs are definitely on my wish list! :cheers:

Welcome DGE. Cobs are my go to pipes while fishing. Enjoy the forum, there's a bunch of fine pipe men here.

Those are promising looking cobs! Where in GA are you located? I'm from middle georgia myself but I live near Athens/Winder now.

Welcome! It's great to have you here

Wow! Your modified cobs look wonderful! I'm going to have to try one of those nosewarmers for sure! :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome. For the record I do have one briar in my rotation. And a lot in a box that are proof that I am a briar butcher. My briar efforts don't smoke worth a flip. So other than the lone Savinelli, I enjoy cobs and meers. But there is a voice in the back of my head telling me I need a Sasquatch.

Welcome! It could be that Sas voice isn't in your head but immediately behind you. :shock: