Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlz9mm

Reaction score
Hi, I am new.
I am back to pipe smoking after a 10 year hiatus. I started smoking pipes in 1977.
I had a great collection at one time based on the Peterson System pipes.
A personal hardship took that collection but I still have a few old briars.  I'll rebuild it again one day.  I saw a couple estate Peterson Systems on ebay so there is something to look forward to.   I will I have been mixing my own tobacco by buying whole leaf from Leafonly.com.  There is a learning curve but it keeps it in my budget.  I have a Youtube channel called "Charlz9mm" if anyone is interested.  Well that' probably more info than anyone wanted but might as well throw the cards on the table.  I hope to get to know everyone and wishing everyone a happy new year.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VYHCdkfwwPc" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Good evening Charlz and welcome to the board. And welcome back to the world of the briar! Great vid that displays a climate similar to the one I'm familiar with! Looking forward to sharing posts with you in due course.

Good lord, I do apologise for missing your arrival, love the avatar by the way, welcome to BoB. :cheers: :sunny:

Welcome aboard. I'm also curious to hear about blending, you'll have to tell us sometime.