Hello from East Tennessee!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haebar

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Last fall I got interested in pipes and tobaccos again. Before that I had been an on and off pipe smoker/collector since I was 13 (my dad was a pipe smoker). My last period of interest was in 2009, when I jarred up a stash of tobaccos which I still have. Unfortunately I sold off most of my best pipes on Ebay, but still have plenty of good smokers, including one that I had given to my father back in the 70's. I have been picking up a few pipes at Ebay, online and a local smoke shop during this last 12 months. And I have built up quite a cellar of tobaccos as a hedge against future government legislation and rising prices. At the Nashville pipe show last month, I met a fellow and his adult son who recommended this forum. I am happy that I found Brothers of Briar and am looking forward to getting to know you folks and learning more about pipes and tobaccos.

Regards,

Tab

Hey, neighbor! Welcome to BoB... We're glad you joined us. I think you'll find plenty here to indulge your interest.

Hello and welcome to a fellow Tennessean.

Hope to see you at a near future pipe meetup!

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to the BoB. Feel free to jump in and participate. :)

AJ