Quantcast

Hello From Indiana

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

CrosbyPipes

Reaction score
Hi all, I heard there was a new pipe forum out there and figured it would be a shame not to join it :). I look forward to adding to the discussion.

thanks,

John
www.crosbypipes.com

regor

Reaction score
Welcome John!! Like the others I look forward to your post and seeing more of your pipes :cyclops: :sunny:

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
Hello and welcome, John! I too look forward to seeing more of your pipes.

Jim

showme1or2

Reaction score
Hey John. I never realized you were just up in Indiana. Will you make the St. Louis show?

showme

CrosbyPipes

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. :D

Showme- I just decided yesterday that I should make the St. Louis show. Barring anything unusual I will be there with bells on. I suppose I might want to contact the show organizers and let them know eh? Or maybe I will just show up with a pistol case full of pipes and wing it :D

I saw on another thread that Carlos was kind enough to announce my web update. I have not yet put the new pipe on the site but plan to soon. Anyone that would like to get a preview of new pipes before they hit the site can feel free to email me at jcrosby@crosbypipes.com . I will gladly add you to that mailing list.

Thanks again guys and I look forward to the discussion.

Mikem

Reaction score
John, great to see you here. Always look forward to reading your posts and seeing what new pipe you have created.