Hello from Lake of the Ozarks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I began smoking and collecting pipes when I was in college. Mainly because I was around my grandfather and uncle who smoked pipes. My uncle also smoked cigars. I guess I take after him since I smoke both. I enjoy mostly latakia blends, but I also smoke flavored tobacco with vanilla, maple, or rum.
I grew up in New Jersey, went to college in New Hampshire, and moved to Kansas over 30 years ago thanks to Uncle Sam! I am an Army veteran and served six years. Most recently I retired and my wife and we moved to Missouri at Lake of the Ozarks. I can walk to the lake from my back door! We have three grown children and 6 grand children who enjoy visiting us here at the lake. My wife is a water rat but I'm not, although I do fish a bit and have learned to kayak. Besides pipes and cigars I am into model trains and enjoy cars and trucks, auto racing and watching sports with baseball, football, and hockey my favorites. I guess I could ramble on and on, but I think that's enough for now. I hope to enjoy this place as much as I do the cigar site(I've been there for 17 years!) and hope to contribute. Thanks.

Welcome, welcome! Missouri loves company! Or wait, show me? Ah well, one of the two, or both. Welcome from the Heart of the Ozarks!

Real nice to have you here on the BoB. Locking forward to reading your posts. Any questions feel free to ask anytime, it's all about the enjoyment of smoking a pipe and meeting new friends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

ak2000":w6lcjek5 said:
Hello from another newbie ?
Welcome to BoB!    
icon_cheers.png

Welcome to BOB. Feel free to get involved. Great people on here.