hello from MA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I don't think I can make any pipe tobacco suggestions based on that, except maybe try everything.

Welcome to the board Frank! You have come to the right place to learn about the pipe.

Welcome

What a nice humidor! What a collection of cigars you have there! I have on ly smoked two cubans and I have LOVED both of them. I have smoked mostly Camacho since then because that is as close as I have found to Cubans.

Welcome! Have to say I'm a little jealous of your cigar collection and humidor. That's pretty cool!

Welcome Nick... It's nice to have another Massachusetts boy onboard.....

I really may have to start a "New England Sports Forum" here for those of us with truly excellent taste is sports!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooooooooo Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,
Dock

Welcome! My family and I moved down here from Boston a year ago. Have you been of do you go to Perettis?

Jay

The German Shepherd":x9m9ljsp said:
Welcome! My family and I moved down here from Boston a year ago. Have you been of do you go to Perettis?

Jay
yes i've been there a few times, i live 50 miles away so i dont go there much, i go to watchcitycigars in framingham alot, and we have the owl shop in downtown worcester, but i like watch city the best.

Welcome, Frankluke. I've actually been to Worcester; hope to go back sometime. Post often,

showme

Well, since this thread is for Massachusetts folks, I figured I'd make my first post here. Some might recognize me from other forums. I've been smoking a pipe for over thirty years, which is remarkable as I'm only 39 - just like Jack Benny.

And yes, I have met a member of the Red Sox and had a conversation with him. Joe Morgan, specifically.

And The Owl Shop is the closest B&M to me.

Charles