hello from MA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankluke

Reaction score
hiya fellas, i'm nick, new pipe smoker and i mean new. i had my first bowl just a few days ago, since then i've bought 2 pipes (viprati bjarne) a few tins and pouches. i'm ultra newb when it comes pipes and pipe tobacco, i really dont know what i'm doing yet, but i like it and want to learn more about the hobby. i see theres a cigar forum here, i'll try to contribute a little there cause thats my main hobby/sickness at the moment, i have close to a couple thousand habanos and i don't mind sharing them with new friends. lets see what else, huge red sox and patriots fan, father of 2 boys and i girl, shes up there in the corner set as my avatar, selma.. libra, enjoy walks on the beach...J/K i'll shut up now, happy to be here!

Have you actually touched a member of the Red Sox, as in physically made contact? Which one and when?

One time, I saw Mark Bellhorn in the airport and I said "Mark" and he turned around, but that's as close as I have come.

frankluke":5r5z3ciy said:
10-96":5r5z3ciy said:
Have you actually touched a member of the Red Sox, as in physically made contact? Which one and when?
umm, no.

Oh yes you have :lol: ... you have a connection with a few on this board already.

:cheers: Paul

10-96":8uzmiiy5 said:
One time, I saw Mark Bellhorn in the airport and I said "Mark" and he turned around, but that's as close as I have come.
10-96, that's close enough.

:lol: :lol: Paul

A New England football appreciation party?

Hmm.

I like the 1972 Dolphins myself. Such a class act, those guys.

10-96":9zssly0q said:
A New England football appreciation party?

Hmm.

I like the 1972 Dolphins myself. Such a class act, those guys.
So you are JIM ROME !!!

:lol: Paul

I can't stand that guy, is he praising the 72 Fins? (I was being sarcastic, I think the whole cork-popping routine is pretty lame and after tomorrow it isn't going to matter anymore)

I think that's his point... his only regret was/is that they won 1 this year.

Well anyway, welcome Frankluke. Didn't mean to hijack over sports. Be glad to help you get the hang of pipes. Once you do, you'll find it to be great fun.

Welcome to BOB Frankluke. You picked a great place to learn about this great hobby (some call addiction) of ours. Looking forward to reading your posts as you discover new blends and pipes.

10-96":zkzm5myr said:
I can't stand that guy, is he praising the 72 Fins? (I was being sarcastic, I think the whole cork-popping routine is pretty lame and after tomorrow it isn't going to matter anymore)
thank god, no more mercury morris.

10-96":q0pm6ssd said:
Well anyway, welcome Frankluke. Didn't mean to hijack over sports. Be glad to help you get the hang of pipes. Once you do, you'll find it to be great fun.

no problem, it already is fun.

i'm assuming your a boston sports fan?

thanks, i can use everybody's advice on all things pipe related, i've only been smoking since wednesday lol.

10-96":yt6n6byf said:
What are your favorite cigars?

lots of favorits, partagas 898v, ramon allones estupendos, bolivar corona gigantes, por larranaga petite coronas too many to mention..

not trying to sound snobbish, but i only smoke habanos (cubans) now, i just don't care for dominican, honduran or nicaraguan cigars anymore, not that there bad, just not for me i guess.

my walk-in humidor
https://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa45/frankluke/?action=view&current=a6501c22.pbw