Hello from Maine.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldtimer

Reaction score
Hey all.Was just told about this fine, BOB. And thought i would become a member.Im also a member of a couple other forum groups.

My name is Alan.And i see alot of faces here that i have spoken to in the past.Im married and im allowed to smoke in my house,I enjoy peterson pipes and aromatic and burly taboccos.sorry T.J. But petersons are cool.

Looking foward to enjoying this fine group.

Welcome Alan!

Oh yeah and I think Peterson pipes are just dandy! :lol:

Welcome and post often. You are older than TJ so make him give you proper respect.

Alan,

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:king:

Good to see you Alan. I'm with CP, you are giving tj too much credit. Ain't nothing wrong with petes nor the tobaccy you smoke.
:D Paul

Oldtimer, what are your favorite aromatics? I like CAO Da vinci but have not tried Blue Note or the new Milonga. Also, Reiner's Professional is excellent and the price shows the expense they go to make it.

Welcome Alan. I used to get up to North haven Island for a couple of weeks for several years. Also spent my honeymoon in Maine. Regardless, Looking forward to reading of your opinions on pipes, tobaccos and smoking. Cheers,

TC