Hello from Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. François

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a recent inductee to the world of pipe smoking. I got a few of my great grandfather's briar pipes when he died 10 or 11 years ago. They sat in a box for the entire decade before I put them back into use as functional heirlooms.

I'm going to have to do some reading before I post much more. I just wanted to introduce myself.

Jeremy from Michigan

Welcome to the board. I am also fairly new to the hobby. My wife refers to it as an obsession. :lol: As mentioned I believe @ the top of this forum, The Ultimate PIPE BOOK by Richard Carlton Hacker is a good place to start. Out of print but available on ebay and AHHHH, I can't remember the name of the new and used book site. :confused: He also published Pipe Smoking in the 21st Century, which I havn,t had the pleasure of reading yet. Once I started posting, I asked a whole pot full of questions here. I never had one removed, but believe I got a 'friendly' reminder one time. :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:. I tend to be a bit longwinded

Bd

Never Forget