Hello From NJ

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the other side of the country. Tell us about yourself. Had a friend from NJ that I met at Sturgis every year. He was a pipe fitter and used to ride a 46 flathead hard tail from Jersey to Sturgis. Took him 6 days. He must have had cast iron kidneys, lol.

Welcome from the other side of the country. Tell us about yourself. Had a friend from NJ that I met at Sturgis every year. He was a pipe fitter and used to ride a 46 flathead hard tail from Jersey to Sturgis. Took him 6 days. He must have had cast iron kidneys, lol.
Can't say I've ever been to Sturgis but one day I'd like to own a chopper. I'm originally from New York CIty born and raised - I am quite unhappy with the way that city went socially, financially, and politically. Moved down to the shore about an hour away 8 years ago. Pleasant life - smoking, watching the bikers(mostly Indians some Harleys) on the main drag. I like Burleys and Cigar Blends - some English as well.

Can't say I've ever been to Sturgis but one day I'd like to own a chopper. I'm originally from New York CIty born and raised - I am quite unhappy with the way that city went socially, financially, and politically. Moved down to the shore about an hour away 8 years ago. Pleasant life - smoking, watching the bikers(mostly Indians some Harleys) on the main drag. I like Burleys and Cigar Blends - some English as well.
If you like burley with some cigar influence you might try C&D Billy Budd. I was gifted a sample and find it quite good.

Howdy and Welcome, I used to work in Long Branch and have family in Cape May - lots of Jersey shore in between. I hope Henri blew away smoke from our fires from you area. Air quality still worse than bad out here.

Welcome, SloganPipes80. I grew up in Jersey. Spent a lot of summertime on Long Beach Island. Then one day Uncle Sam wanted me. The rest is history.
Now I am retired and living in Missouri!