Hello from Northern BC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comintern

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

Just taking a moment to introduce myself as a new member of the forum. I live in a small city in Northern BC Canada and I've been smoking a pipe for a year and a half or so. Like many pipesmokers I started with an interest in cigars and I still have a few cigars but honestly I've lost most of my interest in them since I find pipe smoking more interesting and satisfying.

I've been on a VaPer kick lately. Escudo is probably my top tobacco although I just popped a tin of St James Woods from McClelland yesterday and I really enjoyed the first bowl of that. I also like to mix it up with the occasional english or burley blend but I mostly stay away from Aromatics.

I'm excited to have another avenue to discuss the hobby with like minded people!

Welcom to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. You are so lucky to be living in one of the most beautiful places on the plantet. I'm envious. :)

AJ

Welcome to the forum, from another Canadian piper. Glad to see more Canucks finding this place! :D

ajn27511":pu6mslf5 said:
Welcom to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. You are so lucky to be living in one of the most beautiful places on the plantet. I'm envious. :)
Yeah my city is in a small valley beside a river and surrounded by huge mountains. It is pretty spectacular on a sunny day.

ontariopiper":pu6mslf5 said:
Welcome to the forum, from another Canadian piper. Glad to see more Canucks finding this place! Very Happy
I'm glad to see a fellow Canuck as well!

Welcome Comintern. If you're enjoying your pipe, which it sounds like you are, you've found a great place to be.