Hello from Northern California

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sperrytops

Reaction score
Hi there from Nevada County, California. I'm a long time pipe smoker, began in the 70's with a a gift from my wife of a Sven Lar pipe that is quite beautiful. She knew I loved Sherlock Holmes as well as Lord of the Rings so the bought this for me. I've smoked a pipe off and on ever since. My favorite tobaccos are English and Latakia blends, with dark fired a close second. I am a member on other forums, and have tried to sign up here several times but had problems with the captcha process. Finally got through so here I am. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you kept trying... technology is great when it makes life easier, frustrating when it doesn't.

My favorites are also English (but not the super Lat-bombs) and Virginia-Turkish blends, but you will find all kinds of pipers and personalities here, sometimes it's fun to disagree as long as we remember our manners. :lol:

So...are you up by Truckee or more over by Grass Valley? Nice country.  

Anyway, welcome aboard.  Glad to have you.

You know what we need here is a geographic locator.  Maybe we could do that via some zip code map.  Hmmm.  This deserves a thread of its own.