Hello from Northern IL/WI

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koogs

Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm a 21 year old college student who lives in Northern Illinois and attends school in Northeast Wisconsin. I just recently started pipe smoking on the suggestion of a friend and I absolutely love it. Being so new to the culture of pipe smoking, I was directed to this site by suggestions of users of reddit.com's pipe tobacco page. I hope that I can glean all sorts of knowledge such as what kind of pipes to look for, new tobacco blends to try, and maybe even how to fashion my own pipe as I do enjoy woodworking. I look forward to what the Brother's of Briar has to offer for me and my new found hobby.

Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see another young pipe enthusiast :cheers:

This is a great place to hang out and there are many knowledgable and friendly pipers that can answer questions and offer suggestions.

Welcome. Good to have you join us. We look forward to you sharing your pipe journey with us.

Welcome! You've come to the right place, lots of friendly, knowlegable guys around here!

Welcome, Koogs! I hope you enjoy your time here and of course have a blast learning about the pipe!

"T"

did you happen to be recommended by a user named Zombie Weiner Dog? that was me, im glad to see you here.

That was indeed you Zombie! Thank you for your guidance as I am already learning so much. I tip my hat to you in thanks and hope that we can maintain a steady line of communication now that we will have two internet highways that both of us will be using.

Well koogs you made the right decision and have come to the right place. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The pipe smoking community is a very special one that you will soon find out. Enjoy your voyage, as if you wouldn't?