Hello from Oklahoma

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the group. What do you smoke
It's been 25 years or so since I smoked a pipe and back then it was anything with cherry in it. I'm a big cigar smoker now.
I'll branch out and try a whole bunch and figure out what I like now.
I just ordered several pipes last night along with some Plum Pudding I keep seeing people talk about. I'll hit up my local place that has lots of different blends too.

Ordered :

Savinelli Alligator Green 614
aqN3UCc.jpg

Baraccini Mare Blu 313
B88V4LE.jpg

Savinelli Smooth 824 KS model
CVhFJw1.jpg

Welcome to the board. I used to live in Oklahoma in the early 1980s when I was a kid. Moving from California, I found the snow fun. When we moved back to California, people thought my brother and I were from the south because we had picked up an accent!

Those look like fun selections!

I don’t have a prince shaped pipe. I should remedy that.

Welcome aboard. If you're a cigar smoker you might want to try some C&D Billy Budd. I'm an ex cigar smoker and I find it quite tasty for a morning smoke when I want something other than burley, which is rare, lol.

I don’t have a prince shaped pipe. I should remedy that.

For some reason Savinelli seems to have a lot of Prince shapes out there. If it was me…I’d check out having one made by Ron Powell over at RD Pipes. I don’t think ANY maker can match him for materials, quality, value & smoke-ability.

For some reason Savinelli seems to have a lot of Prince shapes out there. If it was me…I’d check out having one made by Ron Powell over at RD Pipes. I don’t think ANY maker can match him for materials, quality, value & smoke-ability.
Had a Sav prince back in the 70s after college. A black blasted, meer lined. I remember it as being a good smoker. Should have kept it. Maybe time for another.

I found a one I’m still drooling over on his site. I’ll have to save up awhile for that one!

Welcome!! I see you're from Tulsa; I'm in OKC part of the year. I also see you're an Okie State fan! In just a few minutes, the Cowboys and my NC State WolfPack will be playing a basketball game up in Connecticut!!!
What local B&M's are there in Tulsa?? We don't have much of anything in OKC! FTRPLT

👍🏼
My main go to’s for Ted’s Pipe Shoppe and Fogue and Bates for cigars and now pipes. Several others around to but those are the best

I remember Ted's (Utica Square, correct??); not familiar with F&B. BTW, your Cowboys came roaring back very positively last night...Dang it!!! FTRPLT