Hello from old new member in PA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowroll

Reaction score
Greetings all--recently returned to pipe smoking after a 20 year lazy spell smoking cigars. smoked pipes for 20 years before that. Don't know why it took me so long to return to my senses. It had to oocur to me that 3 premium cigars a day is damn expensive and could cause me to outlive my money. Of course, since I've also been stricken with PAD and TAD I may still have that problem. My goal now is to smoke my way thru all the english/balkan blends out there to find a (or many) replacements for the original balkan Sobranie 759. I am really gratified at all the offerings available now, it's stupendous. If I'd known that, I'd have recovered sooner. This looks like a great group, since pipe smokers are normally an interesting lot, I'm looking forward to it all.

Welcome to our band of merry men (and women) Slowroll. I look forward to your posts. I myself returned to the pipe after a long period of cigar mania.

Cheers,

RR