Quantcast

Hello from Omaha

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Carle

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I found this site by accident. Been smoking a pipe for about 3 years now. It's been great finding more about this hobby on the net.

Carle in Omaha

jhuggett

Administrator
Council Member
Reaction score
Welcome Carle! Lot's of information here with a whole bunch of knowledgeable members.

Tom Clemons

Reaction score
Welcome to this new group, Carle. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful folk here to share their experience. Looking forward to reading your posts and opinions. Take care and post often.

TC

Carle

Reaction score
Tony Ferrill":m0pvfgjz said:
Welcome,Sir!How did you come by Red Eagle?
Tony
Many years ago I worked on the Rosebud Reservation in SD. I needed to take a break from school. Three years in college was wearing on me. I worked as a dormitory counselor for a year and as a cook in the kitchen the next year. It was a great experience getting to know the community.

After the second year, I returned to the university and finished my degree.

Tony Ferrill

Reaction score
Being on the Rosebud that long has to be an eye-opener for any young man;I will never spend that much time there,but have been there and Pine Ridge for ceremonials.....Again,welcome here!
Tony(Mato Inyan Wicasa Sapa)

Carle

Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope to learn here and contribute when I know something about the topic.