Hello from Oregon!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawdlike

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just made a log in after looking at this site for a bit and decided I needed to join for all the help and kindness that's around.
My name is Nick by the way, i'm 26 and I just started smoking a pipe about 2 months ago
and am enjoying every second of it.

Actually just got my first non aromatic
tobacco today, from my local tobacco shop called classic Virginia flake (I have only bought there blends- not any name brand tobacco yet) and its quite a difference, but a good difference, it makes me even more exited to try more tobacco's!
Well now im just going on but that's me an just wanted to introduce myself real quick before going to work so sorry if this didn't make too much sense

see ya !

Welcome Nick, glad to have you on board. :)
AJ

thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm glad to be here. Thanks to this site I just got back from my local tobacco shop with my first 2oz of PS bulls eye flake, an man oh man is it good!! And I love how the flake looks, this is only my second flake and the other is in strips so this is new to me. I'm really liken these flakes, the different ways to pack them and the rich flavors mmm