Hello from Philadelphia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

ScienceSmoker

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a pipe smoker for some years now... but only joined this forum last month. I have way too many pipes, but not enough tobacco. It's never enough tobacco.
Also, I'm a voracious reader. I try to read about a book a week, though it usually ends up being about 2 books a month. Still, I love that this forum has The Book Shelf.

Last edited:

lestrout

Reaction score
Yo Sci - too bad our pipe club in Center City (Christopher Morley's PC) has been stifled by COVID after decades of monthly meetings. That would be a grand venue to show off your surplus pipes. The Lehigh Valley PC is smaller but has managed to hold meetings in Bethlehem, so that would be a possibility for you.

hp
les

ScienceSmoker

Reaction score
Yo Sci - too bad our pipe club in Center City (Christopher Morley's PC) has been stifled by COVID after decades of monthly meetings. That would be a grand venue to show off your surplus pipes. The Lehigh Valley PC is smaller but has managed to hold meetings in Bethlehem, so that would be a possibility for you.

hp
les
I'd love to go to the Christopher Morley's pipe club meetings... any idea when they'll start up again? I also have been blending my own tobacco for quite a while, and I have four blends that I'm actually really proud of. I've love to share them with people.

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to go to the Christopher Morley's pipe club meetings... any idea when they'll start up again? I also have been blending my own tobacco for quite a while, and I have four blends that I'm actually really proud of. I've love to share them with people.
Why not share them on here? We have quite a few DIY blenders on here who would likely appreciate them.