Hello from South Florida

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planemech

Reaction score
I finally posted this evening, so, I guess I should introduce myself. I started smoking a Grabow Viking bent with CB White in 1980. On and off for a while and them smoked cancer sticks for 25 years of so. I picked up the pipe again a few years ago. I found this forum, even thought I am technologically challenged, and have enjoyed the financial burden of TAD, as well as PAD, and the AAD, (accessories aquisition disorder). I learned a significant amount about pipe smoking from this forum. From this knowledge, I have come to enjoy pipe smoking far more than I had ever expected. I would like to thank all those pipers in this forum for that.

Scott

Welcome to the BoB forums Scott. Great to have you participating! :D

Great to have you here at BoB, we look forward to seeing pics of your collection and bouts with TAD and PAD. Welcome.

I'm sure you're no more technically challenged than I, but it doesn't interfere with my pipe smoking/trading/selling/collecting. :shock: Welcome to the forum